Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Give Away Today and some Crafty Moms Bows

A few weeks ago I sat down to eat my breakfast and followed my normal routine. I first checked my email, facebook, the weather, mormonchic and Giveawaytoday! That day on Give Away Today they were giving away $15 to a craft blog called The Crafty Moms. At The Crafty Moms you'll find adorable bows, flowers, headbands, hats, binkie clips, tutus and totes! I haven't ever perfected the art of bow making and was excited about the thought of winning some cute bows for Emma!

And guess what? I did!! At Give Away Today you enter each day and check back the following day to see if you've won. I just about did a jig when I saw n8'swife there on the page! The this week I got a package in the mail from The Crafty Moms! I ordered flower bows for Emma to match her Christmas dress that we just got at Costco!

They are so cute and I can't wait to have her wear them!


4 comments:

Ratliffs said...

Go you!!

Shelby said...

You are a winner!! You seem to have the winning streak! Hope you keep it up!

Amy said...

WOW Congrats! That hat and those bows are cute. I think I know what dress you mean and it is pretty!

caroltones said...

i just got Abby a dress from Costco too. What color did you get?