Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Padawon's (aka-Jedi Knights!)....


We had a Happy Halloween here are our house! I love deciding on and making the kids Halloween costumes! This year we went with Star Wars. I found a great, simple pattern for a Jedi Robe. I think they turned out great! I did foam noodle swords for light sabers and we slid glow sticks down them so they would light up!

We had another family in the Ward do a Star Wars theme, so we got R2D2, Princess Leah and Yoda in a picture too!

I hope that everyone had a very Happy Halloween!!






5 comments:

Amy said...

Great job Rachel! The costumes turned out good. I love that you love to MAKE their costumes. You are my hero!

Kim said...

The costumes turned out great. The kids were so cute!

The Nate and Sara Project said...

I was so impressed by the light sabers! They were definitely the cutest little Jedi's I ever did see.

kjha said...

Those are awesome...love the glow stick idea!

loricjensen said...

I love the costumes. I wish we would've been there to add to the Star Wars theme and go trick or treating! I love reading your blog!