We've been having many sleepless nights at our house. Henry has been up about every 2 hours since we got home from our trip. In our hopes to get him to sleep more at night we decided to try some solid food. His first go at it he wasn't so sure!

But he is now a fan and so it Emma! She has decided she is the official Henry feeder.


Unfortunately it hasn't helped him sleep better. We may have a partial answer for that problem now-one sharp little point of a tooth poking through his bottom gum-a tooth!
But he is now a fan and so it Emma! She has decided she is the official Henry feeder.
Unfortunately it hasn't helped him sleep better. We may have a partial answer for that problem now-one sharp little point of a tooth poking through his bottom gum-a tooth!
4 comments:
That first picture is so sad-I can see the tears from here! Man, that boy just does not want to be a baby; isn't he only about 5 months? Sheesh! I sure hope something changes for you soon and you start getting some more sleep!
Ben is so excited to feed Max. I am going to have to supervise a lot.
It's been forever since I took time to check out "my" blogs...The pictures are terrific. Your kids are huge now--amazing how that happens. It's been a whole year since we were down there for Oliver's blessing. We're hoping to make down sometime Feb-Mar. Love to all!
My oldest loves to feed his sister too! And I am definitely grateful for the help! We've been dealing with the no sleeping thing too...looks like our reasons were the same! Even though there isn't much I can do, I love knowing what it is that is causing so much disruption to our lives! Good luck little Henry!
Post a Comment