I am LDS, I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm sure all of you that read this blog already knew that and I assume that 99.99% of you are LDS yourselves!
So if you are LDS have you created your Mormon.org profile yet? If not, go get to it! It's quick, easy and the most painful part is just trying to figure out what to write about yourself!
All you have to do is:
So if you are LDS have you created your Mormon.org profile yet? If not, go get to it! It's quick, easy and the most painful part is just trying to figure out what to write about yourself!
All you have to do is:
- Click "create a profile" up at the top of the page
- Login (you login with your lds.org account)
- Start filling in the blanks!
- Wait for it to get approved
- You're good to go!
1 comment:
This was great! I've done one, too: http://mormon.org/me/2WQ9-eng/Verity#
How did you get the cool orange box with your picture in that post? I'd love to do that, but anything I click on just gives me a link, not a picture...
Post a Comment