Friday, January 20, 2012

The kitty tree...

While we were in AZ visiting my sister she offered us her old cat tree. They had gotten a new one for Christmas and their old one was just on the back patio. I knew that Puma and Paqo would love a cat tree and we figured out how to fit it into the trunk.
Here is what it looked like before.
After a few hours and many staples here's the new and improved kitty tree!!
They have really enjoyed it. To make the recovering easier I left the original carpet on the bottom and I made the two platforms flat instead of boxes. Unfortunately that has also made it easier for Henry to climb it!!

2 comments:

caroltones said...

geez- i had forgotten completely what your cats looked like.

Karen said...

I think I need one of these my couch would appreciate it