I can't believe that it's already January 10th and I haven't blogged!! This is a bad start to the new year! Well I wouldn't say it's because things are slow. Life hasn't slowed down since we got back from Arizona.
Last week we finished up the paperwork for refinancing our house. N8 figures we'll be saving about $100,000 in interest over the life of the loan from our previous loan! Too bad I can't just choose to spend that money somewhere else! On Wednesday I taught preschool. We talked about farm animals and I didn't take a single picture.
Lucky for us it was a flex weekend. N8 spent a good part of the weekend finishing (FINALLY!!) our home server. That a fancy name for a new computer! This one in particular is connected to our TV and is a central saving spot for all of our mutual files, pictures, videos, etc. We also got a webcam for the TV and can talk on Skype while lounging on the couch!!
This week hasn't been any slower. School projects, homework, visiting teaching~just to name a few. But there is still more week to come. I'm spending my free time working on my 2011 blog book with Blurb and I just finished up a slideshow of all of the pictures from our Phoenix trip. Tomorrow brings a change to our family-Bud is going to be getting braces put on. I'm sure that will have some pictures to go along with it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment