This week started out a little different for our neck of the woods-rain!! Not much but enough to make everything feel clean and new. It was such a welcome change from our normal sunny and clear weather. The wind made it slight less enjoyable to actually be out in, but when Mo and I saw this rainbow, it made up for it:
Henry has battled naps his entire almost 18 months of life. I generally drive around a bit after picking Mo up from preschool and he falls asleep. But on this day I happened to run into Walmart. He didn't make it. (I got many strange looks for letting him sleep like this, but I could not get him to slump forward!!).
Mail is a commodity here at our house. We have daily fights over who's turn it is to check the mail and the to check who got mail that day. Today brought a lot of excitement with the mail. Emma and Mo ran in to tell Bud that he had a letter. It was from Grandma and boy was he excited!!! She sent him the comics!
I was excited for the mail today because I got my 2011 blog book!!




No comments:
Post a Comment