Henry's birthday day was pretty low key. Emma and I got haircuts, we ran errands, he took a nap. The usual! But some great friends did bring him a gift of a backpack and some books (which included Blues Clues stickers. He was pretty excited!) Thank you Halls!!
Last night we celebrated with Little Ceasar's Pizza and a movie. N8 went over to the church for opening exercises for mutual and then came home so we could open presents and do cake. We started with opening presents. Henry loved everything he received and love saying "cheese" with each picture I took.
I had seen a fun way to make a birthday cake number on Pinterest this week and gave it a try and it turned out great! I also so a fun way to decorate a birthday cake and did a take on that. Besides the lopsidedness I was pretty happy with how the cake turned out. Henry could have cared less. Oh well!!
Happy 2nd birthday!
1 comment:
so cute! I love that cake and the bright colors :) Happy Birthday Henry!
Post a Comment