Saturday, August 18, 2012

My little backpackers....

N8 loves the outdoors and loves that Bud and Emma love the outdoors. He and some other friends got together this weekend and took the kids on a little backpacking trip. (I stayed home with Mo & Henry who were deemed too young for the trip.) It was a few hours north of here and a 1 mile hike in. They did another little hike this morning as well. From what I can gather everyone that went had an awesome time.
Benjamin & Emma ready to head out!
The start of the hike. Jason & Wade carpooled with N8 and the kids.
The Fitt's from Bishop joined them.
I think these kids all had a great time!!
They needed to get this trip in before soccer season starts in a few weeks. N8 thought that both Bud and Emma handled the backpacking really well and could have done a longer hike. I know he's looking forward to being able to take them on more and more backpacking as they get older.

1 comment:

Lucy Schouten said...

What fun! We actually went backpacking last weekend as well. Congratulate the little dudes on their endeavor!