Friday, January 25, 2008

Tagged!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm, in January of 1998, I was in my 2nd semester at BYU. I was over my homesickness, but still hadn't quite figured out how to study! I just started the most disgusting job (Morris Center dishwasher) and was figuring our how to live in cold country!

5 things on my list today:
1. RS Board Meeting
2. Cut and weed chess boards for cub scouts
3. Vacuum
4. Make copies of February RS Newsletter
5. No kill my children!!

5 snacks that I enjoy:
1. M&M's
2. Potato Chips (sour cream and onion preferably!)
3. Root beer barrels
4. Skittles
5. Red Licorice

3 bad habits:
1. Staying up too late!! (it's all in a quest for sanity!!)
2. Skipping breakfast
3. Dr. Pepper!!!

If I were suddenly a billionaire:
I would pay off my house and car. Then go on a very long vacation with N8, preferably a cruise! After coming home, I would start plans on building my dream home. Somewhere in their I would donate a large sum to the Perpetual Education Fund and take a trip to Peru.

5 places I've lived:
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Provo, UT
3. Springville, UT
4. Ridgecrest, CA
5. I've only lived 4 places, but a few years back we almost moved to Alaska!!

5 jobs I've had:
1. Newspaper route
2. Baskin Robbins
3. Best Western reservation operator
4. Daycare provider
5. Substitute teacher

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I enjoy techno music!
2. I watched "Hell's Kitchen" and enjoyed it!
3. After having children I now have to sleep with a body pillow? I'm not sure why though?
4. I would love to own a store someday
5. I wanted to be a nurse when I was little, but now can't stand the sight of blood!

Anyone that reads this, consider yourself tagged!!

1 comment:

Lupe said...

Wow Rachel! It's so cool to know more about you! Especially your jobs. I'm proud to say that we share the same bad habits. WOHOO!