I have to start with this fun picture. Our first photographed smile of Matthew!! He's a keeper!So, It's a new week with lots to do. Thankfully N8 got home late Friday night. Just in time. Our kids would not have made it through the weekend if it were just me!! On Saturday N8 took Bud and Emma up to play in the snow. All three of them had a blast! I enjoyed browsing the clearance racks at Mervyns.

Then Saturday night N8 and I went to our favorite little Mexican joint and I enjoyed my standard chicken taco salad, to bad I can't eat their everyday! After dinner we knew we couldn't go home yet, but seriously there is nothing to do in Ridgecrest!! So, we went to Home Depot and checked out all the things we can't afford! Then when we still hadn't used up all of our babysitter time, we got smoothies at Juice it Up! It's amazing what a couple of hours away from your kids will do for a person! I need that time, so I will remember how much I love them!
Sunday was a step out of the normal! It rained!! Ok, it rained on Saturday and some of Friday too, but it wasn't until Sunday that it actually smelled like rain to me. Growing up in Phoenix, the smell of rain always made me sick. I think it was because it made it smell smoggy! Luckily Ridgecrest is smog-free, and rain smells fresh and clean. We have a new Gospel Doctrine teacher this new year and I'm feeling like I'm getting a lot more out of the lessons. I enjoy his style of teaching. Plus we had a sub in RS and I really enjoyed her as well.
So this week needs to be very productive. I feel better when I have a productive week. So here some of the plan.
- Finish chessboards
- Start, finsh and mail Andrea's YW vinyl order
- Take a load of stuff to Good Will
- Clean my bathrooms
- Organize Matthew's clothes
- Vacuum and dust
- Make February's meal calendar
- Research items for RS birthday
- Come up with RS lesson topic (feel free to share any ideas!!)
- Enjoy my family!
8 comments:
You have got such adorable kids!!
I Love the pic. That is one big smile. I to make out to do list otehrwise I don't seem to get anything done at all.
So fun! Did that lady from the salon every order anything from you? Brent is going to be MIA for the next few weeks. I have no idea how you get used to this ( aka: put up with this) Good luck with the "to do" list.
Cute of Matthew! (and the other 2)! You have quite the list...I've given up getting anything done.
That picture of Matthew is so adorable!
Glad N8 is home and that you could go on a date with your hubbie!
Matthew is so cute! He looks like a little doll baby! I am glad that you got to have a date night with your husband. Sometimes that can make all of the difference in the world.
What a great way to start a post and a week..a pic of Matthew smiling! Where did the snow come from? Tahachipi? Have a great and productive week!
The snow was just about a half hour away at Walker's Pass. They went again yesterday and a lot of it is gone now. We'll see if they make it again.
Post a Comment