Thursday, July 10, 2008

Do I scrap?

I don't think I can truthfully answer yes. But I have owned digital scrapbooking software for probably about a year. I haven't done much with it, but I did try printing some of the pictures at Walmart today. I will admit I was dissatisfied, but I think it was mostly my fault. I didn't save the images of the pages at the highest resolution. I need to find a better location to print to. Maybe I'll have to try Walgreens. Not too many choices up here in the land of the desert.

So here's a glimpse at some of Emma's pages. I actually put a book together for Benjamin and she loves to look at it. I hope to someday have at least her first year and and Mo's.

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Those pages are so cute! I'm not smart enough to digiscrap or do normal scrapping for that matter!

Kim said...

I love the story of Emma's birth although I'm sure it wasn't so lovely at the time. Cute pages. I noticed our couch in some of the pictures.

Lupe said...

Keep on scrapping, those pages are adorable! Hopefully you'll find a place close by that can print. Or else you'll have to trek into 'town'. If you do go, have some Foster's Freeze for me on your way there. :)

The HousewifeTravels said...

Great pages!

Merry said...

Great pages! I love digital scrap booking. but you knew that. so was it the printing quality that you didn't like or digital scrap booking in general?

kjha said...

How fun! You are so darn talented. Whatever happened with the rooster?

sarah ann said...

Darling pages! I am trying to learn how to digi scrap right now! I think I am a slow learner! :) Good work!

michelle said...

Oops, that was me who left the last comment. I didn't realize I was signed in under Sarah's name. :)

Amy said...

Those look really good. I was thinking the page that says "Heading Home" could have said "Heading Home Again".