We started out with a stop in SLC visiting with some friends. It was so good to see them and it was just like old times.
When we got to Idaho, N8 and his brother left to go on a hike. They hiked the Middle Teton with some of my cousins.
We were also able to get our family pictures taken. We hadn't gotten any decent pictures taken since Mo was born. We're really happy with how they turned out.

11 comments:
I can't help but notice Benjamin isn't wearing his hat in any of those photos! We're glad you made it home, and hope your house didn't get flooded.
What great pictures! Looks like a great trip. I want to go down that slide!!! (who is ratbert2k?)
Looks like lots of fun! Welcome home!
Cute pictures. What a fun place to visit.
Cute pictures!
It looks like you guys had a blast!! I love the pictures!
How fun!!! Are you taking any bookings for next time? I'd like to reserve a spot. ;)
Great pictures! Glad that you all had so much fun!
Cute pictures! Sounds like you had a fun trip!
I love the family pictures and am jealous of your reunion. What a cool place. How was the first week of school?
Okay, the giant slip and slide is the coolest thing I have ever seen.
I miss Idaho. (I never thought that I would even think that.)
Post a Comment