Wow, Rachel, that is exciting. Yari Mower is from there, maybe she can tell you about it. Tell your parents congrats for me!
How exciting! I hope to some day go on a mission with my hubby! :)
Dominican Republic! That is so awesome for them, I don't even know them and I'm excited!:)
Wow, that's pretty cool. What will they be doing, proselyting, office couple? Is this their first mission?
What a lucky mission president. Your mom will do just fine with the language and her 'gungho-ness' will make up for the rest. Tell them we're thinking of them. How did you add the music?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, Rachel, that is exciting. Yari Mower is from there, maybe she can tell you about it. Tell your parents congrats for me!
How exciting! I hope to some day go on a mission with my hubby! :)
Dominican Republic! That is so awesome for them, I don't even know them and I'm excited!:)
Wow, that's pretty cool. What will they be doing, proselyting, office couple? Is this their first mission?
What a lucky mission president. Your mom will do just fine with the language and her 'gungho-ness' will make up for the rest. Tell them we're thinking of them. How did you add the music?
Post a Comment