Thursday, October 30, 2008

Prop 8 Vinyl and a great Prop 8 video!!

So N8 and I realized this weekend that we own a business that could make large "Yes on 8" decals for cars!! Duh!! So, since Saturday I have be cutting and applying countless "Yes on 8" decals onto vehicles. Some large and some small. Some for people I don't even know. It's really been fun to do. I just wish we would have thought of this sooner. There couldn't be an easier way to donate my means and time to a wonderful cause! Here's our van!


This fight is almost over so here's to the final push. We'll spend Friday do our fun Halloween things- Halloween parade and party at school, Ward Trunk or Treat, and trick or treating here around the neighborhood. But this Saturday it's back to Prop 8. They're going to be hanging signs on doors all weekend. So I don't think I'll get to sign wave. I'll have to write another post sometime about that experience last weekend. Or if you know Loopylou you've already read it. It was an experience that I'll never forget and just made me realize even more why were in the fight for traditional marriage.

I just found this video on YouTube. It's awesome to see so many "Yes on 8" supporters rallying together!

1 comment:

kjha said...

Way to go! They look great. My ballot still hasn't come and I'm sick about it. Maybe tomorrow but we're cuttin it close! Anyway, good luck this weekend!