Thursday, November 13, 2008

It happened and I didn't get a video!!

Well today a major milestone happened and I didn't have my video camera ready!!! Mo took his first steps today. Kim was hear to witness it and N8 got a phone call right after. It was just a few steps, but still super exciting!! Luckily when N8 got home from work Mo complied and took a few mores steps to daddy. I'm guessing that he'll be running by the time we get to PHX for Thanksgiving! We'll see. This is so early for my kidlets. Bud and Emma were both 15 months when they took their first steps. Mo turned 11 months a couple of days ago. We'll see what tomorrow brings!!

From 2008-10-30

7 comments:

Amy said...

Wow that is exciting! I can't believe he is walking so early. And I thought you were staying there for Thanksgiving and your sister was coming? Well keep him walking. Boy how I wish Iris had walked that early!

kjha said...

Crazy! KA says congratulations! He has such a sweet smile. Have a good weekend.

The HousewifeTravels said...

Super exciting! Now the adventure really begins. Chasing him down.

Kim said...

Hooray! I'm glad I was witness to this exciting milestone. Go Mo!!

theloulie said...

Hey, wait a minute, he can't possibly be old enough to start walking yet! Crazy.

Rosie said...

He is a cutie! COngratsf or him walking......I hope it is still congrats when he is running from ya!:)

Nancy said...

Isn't neat, that though you've watched other first steps, these first steps for Matthew are just as exiting as were Benjamins! And guess what....it'll be just as exciting when it's your grandchildren taking their first steps. Each one is special!