Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A little before and after!

So as if life wasn't insane enough, N8 left on travel this morning. Since we're headed to Phx for Thanksgiving I thought it was time for Mo to have a little trim. So, the top 2 are a before and the bottom 2 are after:

I did it last night with scissors and didn't like it so tonight I broke out the clippers. He looks so grown-up. I like it but it will take a bit to get used to.

I'm also trying to get a lot of Christmas stuff put together. We're going to see most of my family on Sunday. It's my parents mission farewell. We also arranged for my dad to be able to ordain N8 a high priest on Sunday evening. Then when we come back he'll be set-apart into the bishopric. So, back to the Christmas stuff, here's some of what I'm working on. If you're a family member-don't look!

The last picture I just have to throw in. Emma loves cats!! We have 2 kitties- Pichi and Paccha. They generally don't let Emma hold them. Paccha lets her brush him and play, but not really hold. Pichi just puts up with the kids, but doesn't even really let the kids touch her. So, here's Emma and Pichi. See the fear in Pichi's eyes and the happiness in Emma's!!
From 2008-11-18

7 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

His hair is soooo cute. That cat looks freaked.

kjha said...

Emma and Mo look so grown up! And...I LOVE THE PUMPKIN WITH THE BLACK BORDER. Next order...

Amy said...

You have a lot of motivation. For Christmas why don't you bottle up some of that spunk and send it to me. Does it come in the form of bubble bath?

Have a fun and safe trip to AZ!

theloulie said...

Emma and the cat, lol! I also like the pumpkin tile, very cute. Mo's cut looks good, but he does look so different.

jeremyandleslie said...

Love your Christmas presents! I hope you all have a blast with the family for Thanksgiving.
So when my Emma saw the picture of your cat and your Emma, she leaned towards the computer and gave them each a kiss. She must know a fellow Emma when she sees one!

BigDaddy said...

Haha, that cat looks 'excited' to be there ;) Nice picture.

~Micah aka. BigDaddy

Lupe said...

I really like the hair cut! I does make look like a big boy!