Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quiet books and a quiet day...

Kathleen over at Mormonchic has created a pdf of the quiet book she sent me plus one on the sacrament! You can't get more simple than these. And these are geared to an older crowd than most of the quiet books I've seen out there which is nice. Check it out!

My Story of Jesus

The Sacrament

I could check these out on Mormonchic today because the craziness in my home, for at least part of the day got decreased by 1/3!! Today was Bud's first day of 2nd grade. We made the trek over to the school last night to see the class lists and find his classroom. He got the teacher I requested which helped with my nerves and he has a great friend in his class-Simon! He said that "it was good" and nothing much else about his day. Tomorrow we'll go over for "back to school" night and see what Mrs Roork has in store for his class this year!!



2 comments:

turning about said...

I am going to have to make me those books. I especially like the sacrament one. Glad the first day went well. BTW I put you as a contact. Hope that was okay!

Merry said...

Thanks for the links. I would like to put your picture of the books on my blog for my family to see, if you don't mind. Let me know if you want me to take it down.

These links saved me a whole lot of time making my own books. Thanks.