They won't get through! Or so we hope! Our poor side yard has had to become a dumping ground and consequently unsafe place for the kiddos to play. We have the wood for the fireplace, ashes (from the fireplace), dutch oven cooking stuff, etc. On top of that you can't see it from our back door. So, we decided to build a small fence to cut off this part of the yard, yet still keep it accessible (we have to get the lawn mower through!). Now N8 and I did not inherit any handy genes. So, it's not perfect, but it does the job!
It's a picket fence that I hope to get painted sometime in the future:






Our next backyard project will be with our garden. We need to get some starts going inside. We're also going to expand our garden plot. Hopefully we'll have some success this year!
It's a picket fence that I hope to get painted sometime in the future:
Our next backyard project will be with our garden. We need to get some starts going inside. We're also going to expand our garden plot. Hopefully we'll have some success this year!
3 comments:
John and I both think that looks great!
Your backyard woes sound a lot like ours!! Good job on the fence! Looks great!
Looks good!
Post a Comment