After getting my new compound miter saw for Christmas, I knew we needed to rework our work space in the garage. N8 is a firm believer that since we have a 2 car garage, 2 cars should be parked in it. It is nice to have both cars in there and it keeps it sort of clean, but only sort of!
While at Home Depot a couple of weeks ago I saw a workbench that I though would work just perfectly in a spot on the garage. It was a prebuilt workbench for a reasonable price and it was SUPER easy to put together (like about 5 minutes!).
So here's the before:
Then I moved everything out of the space:
This is the workbench before it was set up:
And set up ready to be filled!
And all reorganized! There's lots of space since there is the shelf on the bottom, plus now we have flat space up top (a countertop of sorts!) to be able to work on!




No comments:
Post a Comment