Ok, well not really but seriously I hate being sick and really the timing could not be worse. Saturday night we too the kids to Denny's for dinner (kids eat free!!). So either I ate the wrong thing or I was getting sick anyway. Since early Sunday morning I've been battling the runs. Sunday I also ran a fever and was achy with chills. Augh!!! Tonight I'm having a baby shower at my house so I've been slowly trying to clean my house and prepare food. double augh!!! It's a small shower there will be 10 people at the most, but I still want everything to look nice and be fun.
This weekend we're suppose to head down to LA and go to the temple. We also really need to go to Costco and N8 needs to go to REI and look for new hiking boots for the 50-miler. So, I better be feeling better since we waited until the last weekend of the month to do our temple trip.
Here's to feeling better!!
No comments:
Post a Comment