Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Something new!!

So after much debate and many spreadsheets, N8 and I decided to jump on the vinyl bandwagon!! It came yesterday and after hours of installing, reinstalling, emailing tech support and some trial and error, I think we've figured it out. Well, sort of!! I would say there is a learning curve for sure!!
I've done 3 little projects.
Take a peek!
Here's all 3.

Here's a close up.



They sayings are on glass clip frames with scrapbook paper behind them.

I'm looking forward to this new venture, but pretty darn nervous.


So, here's to a new adventure!!

6 comments:

michelle said...

How exciting that you are now making vinyl lettering! I LOVE it! The paper behind the glass is darling!

Lupe said...

Rachel..wow! Your enrichment skills keep growing and growing! Adorable pieces you've done! Best of luck with your new venture. :)

ooooo said...

I love the twinkle twinkle one. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Those turned out so cute! I love it.

Amy said...

Hey Rachel. I keep missing you on IM. Those look great. When can I order mine?

Unknown said...

Hey! So you took the plunge! Hope it works out great for you! They are totally cute!