Wednesday, January 23, 2008
The case of the missing remote....
Man, this is going to drive N8 and I nuts!!! Our old (cheap!) DVD player was having issues, so we treated ourselves to a new (also cheap!) DVD player for Christmas. We got it installed and began enjoying DVD watching. So, an annoying aspect of DVD's are all of the previews, but that's also an advantage. Usually you can just press MENU and skip right past all of those annoying things!! But, when you don't have a remote, there's no skipping, fast forwarding, pausing, menu, etc!! We've searched high and low, and low and high, with no results. N8's convinced Emma tossed it in the garbage. I'm convinced is vanished into thin air! Unfortunately, we've about decided that we're going to buy a new DVD player. The only thing holding us back-- knowing that as soon as we buy a new one, we'll find the remote!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Maybe you should by the new one, find the remote and then return the new one! And if my cd player remote shows up with your remote, please return!
Oh, you'll for sure find it after you buy a new one lol.
By the way, I tagged you. See my blog to see what to do...K
LOL! You're so funny! I completely agree of how important the remote is. Because in no way will I walk two steps to the DVD play and press 'skip'. Hee Hee! I hope you find it soon!
Post a Comment