Wednesday, March 5, 2008

There's been an infiltration!!

So, on Saturday night N8 and I came home from going to dinner and I checked my email. I saw that Andrea had left a comment on my blog. I opened the email and started reading, and then began to FREAK OUT!! As I read I saw the title for the post "Did I really write this" and realized, No!! I hadn't written this, what was it that she was commenting one! So I quickly opened another window so I could look at my blog. Terrible thoughts started running through my mind. Is there someone out there trying to take over my identity? In this world of identity theft you never know what's going to happen.

But, I look over to the couch only to see my sweet love husband laughing at me!! So, Did I really write this- NO! He did!! While I had run some errands earlier in the day, he thought it would be funny to write a post on my blog.

I think he was secretly jealous that I had a blog that I kept up on, Incidentally he had an old blog and he started a new on
-old blog http://sweetbert.blogspot.com
-new blog http://sweetcoder.blogspot.com
He loved seeing the comments he received on the post he wrote!

I do have to say he felt really guilty for causing me to freak-out! Especially since I had spent the previous two days stressing about a ridiculous RS problem, only to then be followed on Sunday by my teaching a RS lesson that turned terribly stressful.

Let me pose this question? Why do we as women always seem to find way to create tension? Whether it be unintentional or intentional, I think this is an unfortunate aspect of womanhood.

I'll end with a quote that I wish I could follow!
“If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from children".”

9 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Hilarious!

Lupe said...

Rachel, you need to stomp out that crazy virus infiltrating your blog!! LOL! N8's so funny!

As for your question. Let me know what the answer is. I'm trying to stay out of tension that's 'infiltrating' our Sisters. Ugh!

All8 said...

Ambrose "infiltrated" my blog for awhile last summer. It was alright until.........he started posting pictures. ARGH!! I had to put a stop to it right then and there. Gotta love 'em.

kjha said...

Again, I'm so sorry to have been part of the problem. I do mean to be helpful and normal, and instead end up being controversial and crazy!!! Ugh. :) On the other hand...N8 has quite the sense of humor!!!

Amy said...

I didn't know Nate was so creative and such a closet prankster. I think that this is something my Nate would NEVER do, because it would take too much typing. He should be thankful he is married to such a loving and forgiving wife. And if he's reading this, he owes you a non-anniversary, non-birthday bouquet of flowers! LOL

BTW I was questioning your sanity when you claimed that NY team was better than that AZ team. I should have called him on it.

turning about said...

That is sooooo funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's too funny! I thought it seemed a little "different" but thought what the heck lol.

jeremyandleslie said...

That's awesome! I agree with Amy though - he owes you some goods! :) Milk this for what it's worth!

Dahnelle said...

That is hysterical.