Thursday, May 15, 2008

Aloha!

So, we've made it back home and I am slowly trying to get into the swing of things. I'm still on Hawaiian time I think. We have a great time, but already want to go back. Nate really didn't get to do as much as we would have liked since he worked during the day the entire time we were there. Still it was beautiful!

6 comments:

kjha said...

I'm jealous all over again! Beautiful pictures...Matthew is one lucky little guy!

turning about said...

Great pictures! We want to go back some day too! Glad your home safe.

Amy said...

Those are stunning pictures. I'm glad you had a good time. I can't believe how beautiful it is there. Welcome back to the mainland!

All8 said...

Just beautiful!!! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Rosie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! It is always nice ot get away from "life" and enjoy it alittle more:)

Lupe said...

What a great slide show! So fun!