Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Some Fun!

I'll start by saying Happy Birthday Mom!! You're the best!!

From 2007_12_13



So, a few friends have done this and it looked like fun. You find by typing your answer into a google image search. Only use a picture from the first page. Click until it is the only image on the screen, then copy the address of the image. Then go to your blog, under add image, and paste into URL field. It's fun. I didn't quite do all the labels she had so if you want to add some go ahead!

College

Color

Nickname

Where you were born

First Job

Old love

Favorite Animal

Place you want to go

Favorite place
Bad Habit
Age


Where I live
Favorite Object

What you are doing right now

8 comments:

Amy said...

So is your nickname "bug"?

Fun post. I thought I knew everything about you, but I didn't know your favorite color was yellow!
Oh and Happy B-day to your mom!

kjha said...

Nice! I didn't know you were galaxies old! I feel so young :)

n8'swife said...

One of my many nicknames given to me by my sister was "roach"!! I won't go into detail as to why!!

And that was a star cluster with 28 somewhere in the name!!

theloulie said...

Fun pictures! I'm with ya on the cats.

Unfortunate nickname, though. I refuse to let dh call me Loupus, or Loulie-poop again.

michelle said...

I have been thinking s so fun to get to know more about you!

I love the project that you worked on for the stake. Darling!

turning about said...

Fun! I was thinking of doing that myself, but am to lazy to do all of the cutting and pasting.

All8 said...

I'd have to agree, I'm married to a slow white guy. Haven't regretted it since.

Cute list.

All8 said...

I'd have to agree, I'm married to a slow white guy. Haven't regretted it yet.

Cute list.