Thursday, October 23, 2008

In between Prop 8

So we have been doing some other things in between working on the Yes on Prop 8 campaign. So, without further ado...

Benjamin got a lego boat for his birthday. It has a motor and will float. We tried it out in the bathtub!





Nate loves working in the scouting program. For the last campout they had foil dinners. This was just his, not the whole group! Do you think he was hungry after this??



My sister and one of her kids came for a brief visit a couple weekends ago. She lives in Michigan so we don't see each other very often.




I've also been working on some winter/Christmas crafts. These will be magnets.



And last but not least, I hope you all are getting ready for Halloween!! I just finished Mo's costume last night!



This weekend is our last soccer game and we'll be doing more corner waving for Prop 8.

Here's a new Yes on 8 video for you all:

9 comments:

kjha said...

Looks like fun! Jeffrey will be jealous of the boat. It's fun to see the pics! Take care and miss ya, K

kjha said...

Oh, and Mo's costume is adorable! Good job. I too am making KA's, sort of. We'll see.

Kim said...

Matthew's first Halloween, how exciting. And his costume is so cute! How are Emma and Benjamin going to dress up?

Amy said...

Wow you have been busy, but that doesn't surprise me. Mo's costume is cute, and Nate's dinner is very unappetizing. I'm glad you got to see your sister, that was pretty awesome. We should chat soon!

theloulie said...

Love the magnets and Mo's costume LOL! That lego boat is pretty cool too.

turning about said...

You are always busy it seems! Great job with the costume, it looks great on him. That is one cool Lego boat, don't show it to my kids they think they have to have every lego there is!

Merry said...

You amaze me with all you can do! I will never try to keep up with you. (LOL) I love tin foil dinners, Nate's is huge! Matthew is a cute little pumpkin!

BigDaddy said...

The Lego boat is awesome. let n8 know he can grab ben and the boat and we'll race it across the pool ;)

M&EMS said...

Love the costume, you are so talented!