Friday, October 3, 2008

A pirate says Arrrrr!!!

Ahoy matey and a yo ho ho!

We had quite the pirate party today. I think Bud loved it and hopefully the boys did too. I'm glad we kept it small (we only invited 3 boys). It kept it under control and not to crazy!
Here are some fun pictures from the party.







Here they are looking for a clue to the treasure!

I made them each a noodle sword and decided I didn't want any fights over who's was who's. So, I stuck their names on them in vinyl! I thought they looked pretty cool!



I still can't believe he's 6 years old! Happy Birthday Bud!




2 comments:

theloulie said...

Simon had a lot of fun! Nice pics! Love the swords!

loricjensen said...

I think a pirate party is the all time best theme. I loved the pictures and can hardly believe he's six. So cute!