Well I am!!! I am so ready for Tuesday to be done! The biggest reason I'm ready for it to all be over is so we can stop seeing all of the terrible political ads that have been aired! But there is one that isn't on TV but if it was I wouldn't get tired of. It was made be the CatholicVote.com Now I realize that I am not Catholic, but the message is one that I agree with and I hope many people consider come Tuesday.
Just a quick Halloween highlight as well:
This year we had a Pirate, a Princess and a Pumpkin!! My 3 P's were too cute (just a note, the 3 P thing wasn't even planned!).
Here are some pics for you all to enjoy!
We now have too much candy, but maybe it will help us get through these next couple of days until the election is done. Today N8 and another member of our ward walked through pouring rain hanging Prop 8 material on over 200 doors! We have a "Yes on 8" calling list over the next 2 days and then comes election day! It will be an early start with yard signs going up all over town at 5am! Then last the whole day!
I am tired of politics too! We braved the rain for a little while to to hang signs on door knobs. I really appreciated seeing all who stood in the rain waving the signs.
Hurray for Tuesday! M and I went and hung signs on door knobs, and as if we didn't get soaked enough, stood out in the rain waving signs for an hour and a half. You were right. It's very empowering. What a neat experience! I'm glad I have friends that help me be a little more courageous than I think I can be.
Cute kids! I have given up t.v. unless it's been recorded so I don't have to hear anything about the election. Tomorrow might be video night! Did you hear about Steve Young's wifes donation against prop 8? big sigh...take care!
10 comments:
I am soooo sick of the ads. They are all STUPID. I don't understand why politicians keep using ads. Does anyone believe them?
The kids look great! Their costumes are so cute. I'm glad you had fun!
I am tired of politics too! We braved the rain for a little while to to hang signs on door knobs. I really appreciated seeing all who stood in the rain waving the signs.
Your 3 p's looked great on Halloween.
Hurray for Tuesday! M and I went and hung signs on door knobs, and as if we didn't get soaked enough, stood out in the rain waving signs for an hour and a half. You were right. It's very empowering. What a neat experience! I'm glad I have friends that help me be a little more courageous than I think I can be.
I am with you...I don't want to see another political anything for a long while! :) Your kids look so cute in the costumes!
Your kids are awesome! Wish we could share Halloween with you.
Too bad that the 2012 election cycle will start on Wednesday. That's my prediction, anyway.
Oh, did you read about Steve Young (and/or his wife) and Prop 8? Super duper.
I willbe thinking about you on Tuesday! I know you and your hubby have done a great job getting the word out:)
Cute little kids!!
Cute kids! I have given up t.v. unless it's been recorded so I don't have to hear anything about the election. Tomorrow might be video night! Did you hear about Steve Young's wifes donation against prop 8? big sigh...take care!
I will be so glad when this is over!
I 've seen the catholic ad you posted, it's a good'un!
Your kids look cute!
Yea, the ads seem to get worse and worse each election cycle. It's about who can sling the most mud :(
Oh, BRUCE...what ad did I miss regarding Steve Young? Can you post a link??? :)
~Micah aka. BigDaddy
I had not see that video. Powerful!
The 3 P's are so cute!
Post a Comment