Friday, May 1, 2009

One of the few...

So because of N8's work & church schedule I tend to watch plenty of reality TV, drama & comedy! There are very few shows that we enjoy and watch together. Two of our favorites are LOST & NCIS! We've been watching LOST since the beginning. I can't watch it without N8, it freaks me out a little too much! We're really enjoying this season and just found a funny little parody on ABC called "LOST Untangled"! If you're a LOST fan it's pretty funny! If you're not, you're really missing out and won't get it!!


We started watching NCIS last season and really enjoy the military/government/law enforcement combo! It always has an interesting twist that keeps us coming back for more!
The list of things I watch without N8 is incredibly insane but will soon shorten with season finales quickly approaching. I do look forward to the newest season of "So you think you can dance" coming soon. We'll see how many LDS dancers make it this time and how many dancers end up on "Dancing with the Stars"! My all-time favorite is still this one:


No comments: