Saturday, June 27, 2009

Why worry?

I worry, because I'm a worrier!! I would say I don't stress (N8 might disagree!!), but I worry. I worry about how things will go when I'm in charge of something, I worry about how things around my home look. This was hard when I was the Enrichment councilor because I had a lot to worry about each quarter! Luckily compassionate service leader has a lot less to worry about, in my opinion! I also don't tend to worry about myself only how other things are going! Strange I know, but generally I could care less about how I look or what I'm doing. So, instead of worrying about our upcoming trip, which I've been doing a lot of, I'm going to post some fun pictures that we taken over the last little bit!

I've had to give up trying to teach Bud how to ride his bike and turned that over to N8. He's not getting it yet, but maybe soon.

Mo thinks he needs to ride something too!

And here is N8's father's day gift. It's a mini-air hockey table!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Just want you to know that I really do check your blog regularly, along with Kim's and Cristy's, and love being able to keep up at least a little bit with what's going on in your family. I missed my spring trip to Ridgecrest this year....darn farmwork anyway.