Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My first go at it!!

So I got my diamond glaze!! I've now made 3 necklaces- 2 turned out! I now know not to use a double layer of vellum!! I think they're pretty cool. So next week while N8's at girls camp anyone wanting to try their hand at making one is more than welcome!!


Megan sent me a few more shots from last week's swimming lessons. What's up with Emma?

She told me she was stretching her legs. Now she's done:

Bud's biggest challenges: Putting his head back, and getting his face in the water:



Their teachers this session seem to be good. Today's challenge-get Emma to jump in!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those are really cute necklaces. How did you make them?

turning about said...

Your necklaces did turn out great! BTW Home Depot was way more expensive with the windows, you made a good choice. Thanks for letting us drop by on a short notice!