So, Nate returned from girls camp on Saturday afternoon super grimy and with a small head wound (I'll get to that in a bit!), but with a huge grin!! He had a great time, got to know the Young Women much better and got to camp for a whole week. He said the girls we much less whiny than boy scouts are. He got to go on a few hikes- the fourth year overnight, the find where to hike 2nd & 4th year hike, then the real 2nd & 4th year hike. The last day he did sustain a minor head injury. While putting a bungie cord on a truck the other person holding on let go. It flung over and got him in the back of the head. After he got home our resident ward nurse came over and super glued it shut for him!
He said he felt guilty for have such a great time. I said he should feel guilty! If he gets the assignment next year, I'm leaving town. Not that anything happened, but it was a LONG week!! We did stay busy though between swimming lessons, having a big group of friends over to make the washer necklaces, and a bit of sewing and finding a lizard in the house!
We're all glad he's home and now we're gearing up for our next adventure. We're heading up to Vacaville to visit my sister. We love going up there, but it's been a while. I'm looking forward to relaxing, shopping, going to the temple, more shopping, playing games and more shopping!!
Here are some of this past weeks adventures!!




He said he felt guilty for have such a great time. I said he should feel guilty! If he gets the assignment next year, I'm leaving town. Not that anything happened, but it was a LONG week!! We did stay busy though between swimming lessons, having a big group of friends over to make the washer necklaces, and a bit of sewing and finding a lizard in the house!
We're all glad he's home and now we're gearing up for our next adventure. We're heading up to Vacaville to visit my sister. We love going up there, but it's been a while. I'm looking forward to relaxing, shopping, going to the temple, more shopping, playing games and more shopping!!
Here are some of this past weeks adventures!!
1 comment:
Love girls camp, you need to go with him next year! My glaze should be here Thursday and I'm so excited!
Post a Comment