Now I'm not one to brag or talk myself up, but I did really win!! In the blogging world giveaways are BIG! I really need to jump on the bandwagon, but for now I enter a giveaway whenever I see one. I especially like to enter them if they are being done by someone I know. So when I saw Becca over at Blue Cricket Design doing a giveaway a while back I of course entered! Now some might say I don't really know Becca, but I would say I do! We've "known" each other in the cyber world for a few years thanks to Mormonchic! Now I follow her craft blog to get inspired with GREAT ideas for holidays, home decor, cooking and more!
So back to the giveaway- I totally almost missed that I had won! She posted the results the same day I got my new computer and it took me a few days to get back up and running. Luckily I didn't miss it because I won some fun things!! She was giving away:
yeah!!! That was fast...besides teh time it took em to mail it! Thanks for the blog love and YES!!! We know each other! Can you believe it's probably been at least 4 years of online friendship!!!! I love it!
That is SO cool. So you know what I'll be doing...looking for giveaways. Maybe I need to do one on my blog...hmmm. As always, thanks for the great ideas.
6 comments:
yeah!!! That was fast...besides teh time it took em to mail it! Thanks for the blog love and YES!!! We know each other! Can you believe it's probably been at least 4 years of online friendship!!!! I love it!
Nice!
Yay!!
Now we know who to go to when we need some cake decorating stuff! ;)
You lucky, lucky girl! Congrats! I guess we know who to talk to if we want to make Shar's October donuts... LOL!
That is SO cool. So you know what I'll be doing...looking for giveaways. Maybe I need to do one on my blog...hmmm. As always, thanks for the great ideas.
I think that I need to borrow your doughnut cutter. Oh my, that is one big cake pan. Congrats! It is good to know that some people are lucky.
Post a Comment