assy & stubborn! These are the words that could best describe Emma lately! It is seriously driving me crazy! Last night N8 tried to tell me that she was just feeding off my stubbornness! What, me stubborn, never! Ok, I may be a little stubborn, but I never remember being this sassy to my mom. She might disagree, but really feels like she's a teenager rather than an almost 5 year old.So to help me remember what a great kid she is and that this is just a phase, here are some adorable shots of my sweet, sensitive & special daughter!
n another note for other bloggers out there. I found a fun site that has decorative letters to accent the start of your blog post. Here is a link to the site if your interested: Daily Drop Cap



2 comments:
Rachel you just made me feel so much better! Karlie is the same way lately-- along with several emotional breakdowns a day. AHH!I wish I knew how to keep her busy and not so lonely. Let me know if you find something that works.
Love the pictures of this sweet, if stubborn, little girl. I personally think it comes through the Fielding/Balmforth genes! I'm afraid our kids may have gotten just a little from their mom as well....but I don't sulk as long as a Fielding! Give Emma a month or two and she'll be in a new phase.
Post a Comment