Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby gift: Iron-on transfers

This week I have discovered the joys of iron-on transfers. I have never used them before and have been really happy with the results I have gotten. I thought I would share part of a baby gift (that hasn't been given yet!). So Roxy, if you're reading this, it's coming tomorrow with dinner! It's a simple, personal, and unique baby gift!
I used Scrapbook Factory to do the design work.
And I used Avery T-Shirt Transfers:
And 2 Gerber Long Sleeve Onesies:
And here's the results! I think they turned out pretty darn cute!

And since she had a girl she get's this Car Seat Canopy!!

Another friend has asked me to make a couple more onesies for a baby shower she has. They're for a little boy. Here are the designs for those!
The Girl Creative

5 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Great job! Thanks for the hard work. I'm glad I can benefit from your craftiness.

racheebabe said...

Now that's cute!

Kelly said...

Thank you for sharing!! They look great. I am definitely going to make some...my cousin is expecting QUADRUPLET boys!!! These would make such cute gifts!

Verity said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Naomi Martineau said...

If I ever have children, will you bless me with your craftiness? I'm sure they will appreciate it