Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What an Easter!


I love when Easter falls on General Conference weekend. We started the morning with Easter buckets and finding eggs throughout the house.

Then we listened to Conference. So many of the talks directly spoke of Christ's resurrection and of family. We all really enjoyed it. Bud even sat through each of the Apostles talks. I printed out a little guide for him so he had a space to draw what their tie looked like and then words from talk.

Emma and Mo got a little bored and played dress-up!

On Monday and post-Easter egg hunt & potluck was planned at a local park. Lots of people were planning on coming and looking forward to getting together and having a egg hunt for their children. That morning the sustained 40 mph winds and nippy weather made the plans change. N8 and I offered to have it at our house. I though maybe less people would come because of the weather and that it was at our house. That was not the case. N8 said he counted a solid 70 people!! That a lot of people for our house, but it was a blast. Lot of visiting, eating and egg hunting!!


2 comments:

The Nate and Sara Project said...

That was the funnest part of our Easter weekend, by far! Thank you, thank you!! PS- I am in LOVE with Emma's Easter dress! :)

Anonymous said...

Dang, that's alot of people!