The first day of school was Tuesday and boy were we ready!!
Bud is starting 3rd grade. Here he is at his desk.

This year he doesn't have one of his best buds in class. Hopefully he branches out and makes some new friends. We are super happy with the teacher he got. Here he is with Mrs Switzer:

Emma started Kindergarten and we are both super excited!! She also got the teacher we really wanted for here. Here she is in the classroom on the first day:

Mo needed to get in on the action. He's having the hardest time with all of this. He misses his big brother and sister. There were even tears when we dropped Emma off today, but is always up for smiling for the camera!

I'm hoping for a successful school year filled with friends, laughing, learning & growing!
Bud is starting 3rd grade. Here he is at his desk.
This year he doesn't have one of his best buds in class. Hopefully he branches out and makes some new friends. We are super happy with the teacher he got. Here he is with Mrs Switzer:
Emma started Kindergarten and we are both super excited!! She also got the teacher we really wanted for here. Here she is in the classroom on the first day:
Mo needed to get in on the action. He's having the hardest time with all of this. He misses his big brother and sister. There were even tears when we dropped Emma off today, but is always up for smiling for the camera!
I'm hoping for a successful school year filled with friends, laughing, learning & growing!
1 comment:
Your kids are soooo cute! I can't wait to see them! Hopefully soon! I'm impressed that your blog is so up to date considering I'm just now blogging about Abby's baptism and I bypassed all kinds of things... you are amazing!
Post a Comment