Last night when we got home from our trip it was snowing!

Not just little flurries, but a decent amount of snow. Before we even unloaded the van, N8 started on a snowman! Here he is in the process with the kids:




Unfortunately some unruly neighborhood teens kicked him over about 10 minutes later!!
Then this morning at 5:30am I got a call from the school district letting us know that school was canceled. N8 quickly looked outside and found it had snowed more!! He decided to take a snow day himself and he and the kids got to work checking out and playing in the snow.
This is in our backyard:



Here's the front:

The snowball fight in action!


N8 rebuilt the snowman:

Can you tell he LOVES the snow:


Tomorrow will be back school!
Not just little flurries, but a decent amount of snow. Before we even unloaded the van, N8 started on a snowman! Here he is in the process with the kids:
Unfortunately some unruly neighborhood teens kicked him over about 10 minutes later!!
Then this morning at 5:30am I got a call from the school district letting us know that school was canceled. N8 quickly looked outside and found it had snowed more!! He decided to take a snow day himself and he and the kids got to work checking out and playing in the snow.
This is in our backyard:
Here's the front:
The snowball fight in action!
N8 rebuilt the snowman:
Can you tell he LOVES the snow:
Tomorrow will be back school!
4 comments:
looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Yay for snow in Ridgecrest!
You'd think he missed NY or something.
Glad you're home safe!
Oh! I loved the pictures.
You're such a good blogger. I wish I could blog.
Kyoko
Oh! I loved the pictures.
You're such a good blogger. I wish I could blog.
Kyoko
Post a Comment