Tuesday, February 15, 2011

An apology...

I quick apology for the abrupt move to a private blog. Over the last couple of day something came to my attention that has left me feeling extremely violated. I felt it necessary to protect my family and that meant making my blog private. Honestly, I made the choice in a split second and know it was the right decision. I apologize to anyone that is using a reader since you will no longer see updates. Everything here will now be very much about my family. Anything else-crafty, recipes, etc will exclusively be on my craft blog: ldscraftproject.com.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Sometimes that momma bear just needs to come out... I know you made the (literal) right move. Hopefully, your hell week is almost over! Please let me know if I can be of any help...

The Willeyes said...

We did that several months ago and have felt really good about it. I love your blog and look forward to keeping up with your cute family :) Melanie

kjha said...

I'm curious what happened...