Kindergartners get to do all sorts of fun things. Especially when you have great teachers! When Bud was in Kindergarten I missed Muffins with Mom. It was while N8 was in Hawaii and Mo and I went along. But my mom was here and when with him:

On Friday it was Emma's classes turn, she was SO excited!

We colored a picture on the table:

They sang us a song:

and Emma's teacher Mrs Lusher read us "I'll love you forever"-there were tears!

It was great and Emma loved it! On Friday it's Donuts with Dad. She is obviously SUPER EXCITED!

On Friday it was Emma's classes turn, she was SO excited!
We colored a picture on the table:
They sang us a song:
and Emma's teacher Mrs Lusher read us "I'll love you forever"-there were tears!
It was great and Emma loved it! On Friday it's Donuts with Dad. She is obviously SUPER EXCITED!
1 comment:
My kindergarten didn't do anything cool like that. Lucky!
Post a Comment