Six months ago Mo refused to crack open his mouth for our dentist. I was a little nervous that today's dentist appointment would not go well. I was pleasantly surprised when we practiced saying "Ahhh" before we went and he was willing.
Emma was the first to go back while Bud finished up homework and Mo thumbed through denture brochures. Then Bud headed back. When it was Mo's turn he wanted me to go with him. So, Henry and I went back and held his hand as the hygienist started her work. Other than a quick complaint about the light being in his eyes (which was remedied by some sunglasses they had) Mo did great! I held his hand the whole time (and luckily Henry sat on my lap without grabbing at the equipment too much).

Besides a previous filling getting fixed for Emma all three have clean teeth and no additional cavities.
Emma was the first to go back while Bud finished up homework and Mo thumbed through denture brochures. Then Bud headed back. When it was Mo's turn he wanted me to go with him. So, Henry and I went back and held his hand as the hygienist started her work. Other than a quick complaint about the light being in his eyes (which was remedied by some sunglasses they had) Mo did great! I held his hand the whole time (and luckily Henry sat on my lap without grabbing at the equipment too much).

Besides a previous filling getting fixed for Emma all three have clean teeth and no additional cavities.
No comments:
Post a Comment