Here are a few things I haven't blogged yet for the summer:
Bud attended a Cub Scout Twilight Camp. He LOVED it and I hope they do it again next summer.


We've had friends over multiple times. On one occasion friends, Katie and Daniel, brought Just Dance Kids.

This week Bud and Emma had swimming lessons. They're still not swimming, but I would say that Emma has improved quite a bit. But today Bud even went down the slide and off the diving board.




We're through almost a month of summer vacation, but the best is yet to come. New York, Karen & Bridget visit & Idaho are still yet to come!
Bud attended a Cub Scout Twilight Camp. He LOVED it and I hope they do it again next summer.
We've had friends over multiple times. On one occasion friends, Katie and Daniel, brought Just Dance Kids.
This week Bud and Emma had swimming lessons. They're still not swimming, but I would say that Emma has improved quite a bit. But today Bud even went down the slide and off the diving board.
We're through almost a month of summer vacation, but the best is yet to come. New York, Karen & Bridget visit & Idaho are still yet to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment