Today was my day to teach our Co-op preschool and we had a Halloween Party!! The kids all had a great time and I am glad it is done :) We started out with magnetic skeletons. I had the working on cookie sheets, but they got to take them home and could do them on their refrigerator.
I had also made a Spider Ring Toss game. The kids loved throwing the spiders in and retrieving them. But I think our kittens loved it even more. They spent the rest of the morning finding stray ring spiders and batting them around.
For snack we had white chocolate bones, fingers and pretzels. I had edible markers for the kids to color faces on the pretzels and make ghosts.
Then it was onto our hunt for bats. Everyone had their own binoculars and we searched for bats inside and out. Every time we found a bat everyone got a piece of candy.
Then it was onto cupcake spiders. They each got to put on 8 licorice legs and candy eyes.
At the end everyone got their costumes on and we had a little parade and photo shoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment