Friday, December 16, 2011

School Christmas Program...

Today was Bud and Emma's school Christmas program. I was excited that N8 was able to come this year. He had taken a few hours off this morning so he could go. Unfortunately when we got up this morning we found that Mo had thrown up in the night (he tried to deny it, I'm not sure why! It was pretty obvious by his bed, I know gross!). So N8 stayed home with Mo and Henry and I went.

The school cafeteria was packed with parents and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to see them perform. But I snuck up to the front and was able to video Emma's class and get some pictures. Her class sang "Do you hear what I hear" and also signed the song. Her teacher drew sticks for the parts and Emma's stick was drawn for the part of Mary. Both she and I were very excited. She did a wonderful job! She knew all of her signs and singing. She also had to move to the front at the end and place the baby Jesus for everyone to see. It was really beautiful.




Bud's class recited the poem "Twas the night before Christmas" different parts of the 2 fourth grade classes recited paragraphs. Bud has been practicing for the last 2 weeks and knew his part very well and did a great job. All of the kids knew their parts and it was easy to understand them as they recited.


No comments: