Saturday, March 31, 2012

Another try at a green thumb...

While perusing slickdeals.net on Friday morning I saw a post that Home Depot was having a "Spring Black Friday (weekend)" sale. This included 50% off all of their veggie and herb plants. So I headed over and picked out some tomatoes, peppers, squash and onions.
Once home I still had to clear the garden on last seasons VERY dead tomato plants, turn the soil and get it prepped.
Here's the result, I hoping for a more successful garden this year... we'll see!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I have yet to get out there and get into the dirt that I've ignored for more than a year. There was no way I could've done a garden last year! However, the wind and allergens are keeping my gardening desires at bay. Glad you took advantage of that sale and got yours going... I'm still kicking myself a little!