Saturday, March 31, 2012

Produce section egg hunt...

Today after the morning session of General Conference we loaded up and headed to our Albertsons grocery store. They were having and Easter egg hunt. They've had them in the past and had hard boiled eggs. I'm not a fan, but I knew this year it was plastic filled eggs!! I figured the kids would each get a few-I was wrong!!
Can you tell Emma was excited!!
Let the hunting begin!! It was all through the produce section!
Henry got the hang of it pretty quick!
Mo didn't want to stop for a picture!
There was no shortage of eggs! Every kid we saw gathering had baskets filled to the brim!
Do you think he enjoyed it?
Here's the haul after I refilled 26 eggs for Mo to take to preschool this week plus another small bowl that didn't fit!!
I'm kicking myself that I already bought some Easter candy!!

2 comments:

Lucy Schouten said...

That looks really fun. What a neat idea for an Easter egg hunt. My roommates and I are considering coloring eggs this Sunday. Happy Easter1

Megan said...

I need to remember that hunt. I forget it every year because I don't shop at Albertsons enough to be "in the know". Seriously... this is like spring Trick-or-Treating!