Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Trail of 100 Giants

On Saturday we took Grandpa & Grandma K up to the Trail of 100 Giants. It had been a LONG time since we had been there. This is how our family looked the last time we went:
It was a beautiful day. We took a picnic that was only interrupted by some bees that were hungry and thought we should share.
The kids had a great time dragging Grandpa and Grandma K to all of the trees:
The kids loved checking out all of the Giant Sequoias and seeing how they measured up!
They loved that they could climb inside the tree~

We also worked on getting some family pictures, I'm pretty happy them how it turned out!
Emma, Mo, Henry and I opted for flip flops. It might not have been the best idea:
We were lucky enough to do a car swap with some friends so that we could all fit into one vehicle which was nice for visiting and for gas. All in all, a wonderful trip to some beautiful trees!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I've never been there. Guess I'd better go sooner than later... :)