Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The blahs....

So today is January 16th. That means 16 days of someone (usually more than 1) in our household has had some sort of crud. We had a stomach bug then moved right into croaky, congestion, coughs that just keep going and going....
This morning this is what I woke up to:
He's actually acting much happier today than yesterday. But today Mo is back down. He ran a fever on Saturday night and then was fine. This morning a low grade fever is back. My congestion has no end in sight and how I've got a cough. Blah....
Luckily Bud and Emma are doing ok and haven't missed school and N8 is enjoying 70 degree weather in Florida this week on travel. It was 21 degrees when I got up this morning (we live in the desert, remeber!!). It's nearing a 4 day weekend and I want to enjoy it. Here's to a rest and recover day that and maybe day 17 will do the trick!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I still blame N8!

I am taking a rest day as well. I just don't feel well and I want to enjoy our weekend in Anaheim!!

Bruce said...

I HATE HATE HATE extended sickness in the house. We've been pretty lucky this year. Here's wellness wishes all around!

Naomi Martineau said...

Poor Henry :(