Sunday, July 28, 2013

A new adventure

Today our family begins a new adventure. One that will last for likely the next 5 years or so. We know it will bring some ups and down, some craziness and blessings. We don't really know what to expect but are moving forward with faith. 
Today N8 was called as the Bishop of our ward. 
Many people told me congratulations today, others said condolences. I'll let you know in a few months which was right!

5 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

If anyone can handle such a big responsibility it's you guys! Lots of luck and prayers for you!

caroltones said...

You and Nate will do a great job. I think most people saw this coming-
:)
The Carlson's

Tara said...

He will do great and so will you!

racheebabe said...

Perfect picture to use. it makes me laugh to envision that Nate as Bishop Kimbler. best of luck and thanks for your sacrifice.

Kim said...

Nate will be great and I'm sure you will handle being a bishop's wife with great aplomb!